bachelor of commerce (B.COM)
B.COM is an undergraduate degree designed to inculcate business acumen in students. The curriculum is designed to provide student with a wide range of managerial skills while at the same time. building competence in a particular area.
B.COM Computer Application
Afﬁliation :Aﬂiliated To Devi Ahilya University (D.A.V.V.) Indore
Eligiblity: XII Pass From Any Branch With Minimum 50% Marks For General Category & 45% For Students Of SC & ST( As Per D.A.V.V. Norms) And An Entrance Test.
WHY IMI'S B.COM?
- Innovative & practical classroom teaching methods through case study. presentations. periodical assignments etc.
- Holistic education for improving the analytical and communication skills of the students.
- Industrial exposure through guest lectures and industry visits.
- Induction and orientation to bridge the gap in the learning process.
- Workshops and seminars.
- Mentoring where student gets a mentor for counseling and guidance.