Masters of Business Administration
Full Time Courses Offered Academic Programs (Three Years Degree Course)
|MBA ( Human Resource)||Human Resource||55,000|
|MBA (Personnel Administation)||HRM||55,000|
|MBA (Advertising and Public Relations)||Advertising||55,000|
Eligibility for all MBA Programs
- A candidate seeking admission to MBA and Allied Courses should be a Graduate with at least 50% marks and 45% marks in case of SC, ST, OBC category of Madhya Pradesh in aggregate of any UGC/AICTE approved Indian University or from a foreign University recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) or Institute recognized by concerned University as equivalent thereto.
- The Bachelor’s degree must be of minimum three years duration after passing Higher Secondary (10+2) examination of (10+2) system or equivalent.
Documents/Certificates required at the time of Admission
- Copy of mark sheet of 10th and 12th class.
- Transfer Certificate (in original).
- Migration Certificate (in original).
- 5 Photographs of candidate.
- Caste certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC
- Gap certificate in case of any gap during study.