Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM)
The PGDM program focuses on developing business leaders who are value-driven. can bring change and work effectively in functionally and culturally diverse teams across the globe. Learning extends beyond the four boundaries of the class room:
LIVE PROJECTS » DISCUSSIONS » PRESENTATIONS » SEMINARS
INTERNSHIPS » CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES » INDUSTRY VISITS
- Duration: Two Years (full Time)
- Eligibility: A Graduate From Any Statutory University \X/ith Minimum 50% Marks For General Category And 45% For Students Of SC & ST Category at Graduation Level.
- Afﬁliation: Afﬁliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV). Indore
- Intake: 180 Seats
- Pattern Of Program: Two Semesters In Each Year
- Admission Criteria As Per Govt Norms
WHY IMI'S PGDM ?
- Training Methodology is a mix of lectures and case studies based discussions with high focuses on self—learning and practice.
- Each course is aligned with current business environment to make learning more effective.
- Regular interaction with the industry experts provides a clear mind set to visualize future working of corporate sector.
- Learning based on interactive exercise. simulation game is highly encouraged.